M/s Aakrati Brassware
began its operations in the year 1994 at Aligarh in Uttar Pradesh and at present, it employs around 150-200 personnel and has a turnover of Rs. 5-25 Crores. The quality and durability of the Brass Items, coupled with their finishing and corrosion resistant properties, makes the range highly appreciated among the clients.
- Objective : To be the trendsetters in providing quality Brass Items and services to our clients across the world
- Mission : To foster growth and to provide best services to our customers by supplying optimum quality Brass Items on time
- Focus : To fine tune the system to deliver a high standard of quality, service and perceived value to our clients while maintaining the best standards for the working environment
The company has in-house production and development facilities under one roof, with its two production units having a monthly output of 45 metric tons. The following points further explain the infrastructural facilities at the companyÃ¢€™s disposal :
- Casting House outside the city citing pollution control measures
- Polishing Shop for finishing and providing luster through process buffing
- Lacquering Plant to provide protective coating using ultrasonic cleaning so as to limit atmospheric effects
- Coloring Plan with proper drainage system for providing finishes like antique, patteena, nickel, chrome, silver etc
Going by our Quality Policy, we stand committed towards the production of customized Brass Items that meet the client requirements. The entire range of the Brass Items is examined on the parameters of finishing and strength, with the evaluation being strict at all times.
The company has been a major force to reckon with in the global Brass Items markets, with its clients being based in the USA, the UAE and the UK. Also, the company has acquired a noticeable market presence in the regions of Europe and the Middle East.